Kids Summer Reading
Welcome to the Altoona Area Public Library Children's Summer Reading program
On your mark, get set, READ!
- Register in our Youth Room starting Monday, June 13!
- Earn prizes by logging your reading minutes this summer! All participants, birth through age twelve are encouraged to read a total of 800 minutes.
- Prizes will be awarded at the Youth Room desk at both mid-point (400 minutes) and completion (800 minutes.) Register to log online at altoonalibrary.org or stop by the Youth Room desk to register and pick up a paper log!
- Reading minutes must be logged by Friday August 5, 2016.
- All prizes must be picked up by Friday,August 19, 2016. For minutes to count towards prizes, books must be selections from the AAPL.