Turning 65 soon? Join us for a free Medicare 101 seminar to learn more about the ins and outs of Medicare, and your coverage options.
You’re invited to a Medicare 101 seminar and happy hour hosted by Evolve Insurance Group!
Medicare and its many parts can be overwhelming and confusing.
What does Medicare cover and how much does it cost?
What are my options to help pay for expenses not covered by Medicare, such as prescriptions and co-pays?
Which plan is right for me, providing me with adequate coverage at an affordable monthly premium?
If you’ve ever asked yourself one of these questions, are confused by Medicare and its options, or simply want to learn more about Medicare, please join us at our Medicare 101 Seminar!
This seminar was designed with your questions in mind and is ideal for individuals between 63 and 65.
Feel free to bring a friend or family member as well!
Additionally, at the end of the presentation, there will be a Q&A session in which you can ask Jocelyn questions about Medicare and your coverage options.is 30-minute seminar, she will go over the basics of Medicare and your coverage options, including topics such as:
• What Medicare is, what it covers, and 2020 Part-B costs
• How and when to enroll in Medicare
• The differences between Medicare Advantage and Medigap plans, and the factors to consider when deciding between the two
• The basics of Medicare Advantage Plans and selecting a Medicare Advantage Prescription Drug Plan
• The basics of Medigap and Part-D Prescription Drug Plans
Additionally, at the end of the presentation there will be a Q&A session in which you can ask Jocelyn questions about Medicare and your coverage options.
Complimentary food will be provided. Register by calling 946-0417 ext 125.