FREE PROGRAM! Any Skill Level Welcome!
Ages Teen & Adults
- 4 Week Long Program
- This program is for teens & adults.
- We will use iPads to watch “how-to-paint” YouTube videos while listening to relaxing classical music.
- Work at your own pace and pick your own subject.
- A facilitator is available to offer advice, encouragement, color mixes, and technique.
- At the end of the four weeks, you will leave with a 16″ x 20″ painting.
Due to social distancing requirements, all activities will be spaced out and limited to the number of active participants. Activities will be individually setup with no sharing of materials. Due to the current capacity limitations, pre-registration is required. Masks are required. Please call the library at 946-0417 ext. 125 to register.
This program is funded by the Pennsylvania Council of the Arts and the Altoona Area Public Library.