The Summer Quest Program for teens and adults is held for eight weeks from June 17th through August 10th. The program includes exciting weekly programs, events, fun activity sheets, and chances to win prizes. All activities must be turned in by August 17th. Drawings for the grand prize will be on the 19th.
Win prizes during Summer Quest by:
- Donating one of these items – Dog or cat food, dog or cat toys, towels, blankets, collars, and leashes. In the end, all items will be given to Mending Hearts Animal Rescue.
- Completing a fun sheet – Each completed fun sheet will count as one entry to win a prize.
- Checking out items – Once per day you will receive an entry to win a prize if you check out an item.
- Galaxy Bingo –When you register you will be given a bingo card. Complete the activities on the card to get bingo. Bring your bingo sheet into the library with a list of the tasks you completed and/or with the actual activities. Go to the main desk and ask for a librarian to check your work. Each book can only count for one square. After your work has been verified, your card will be stamped. Fill out your entry form(s) and hand them in. If you get a bingo you will be entered in to win the grand prize.
- Complete the activities on your bingo card in order to get a bingo. For each bingo, you will be entered into the grand prize drawing.